Knowing how to convert Airtel postpaid to prepaid is no big deal. In fact we will share with you how you can successfully perform a SIM postpaid to prepaid conversion.
Headquarted in New Delhi is Bharti Airtel Limited. Aside India, the Telecom Company has branches spread across the world. It offers Edge, 3G, and 4G network (prepaid and post-paid services included), DTH services, broadband, and payment banks.
Generate port code, wait for their call, tell them that you are going to port out if they don’t make this thing prepaid. He will mark your request. Go to the store & tell them what you told the retention guy that called and you’d like to move. That’s all
Airtel will help you change your postpaid to prepaid without changing yuour Airtel mobile number.
- How to Check BSNL Prepaid Number
- BSNL Ussd Codes For Offer| Balance| Loan| Number
- Cmcm Find My Phone
How to Convert Airtel Postpaid to Prepaid
To change your Airtel post-paid Number to Pre-paid, kindly visit an Airtel store nearest to you.
According to Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI’s), conversion from prepaid to postpaid and vice versa is free of charge and you do not need to change your mobile number to get your desired result.
Kindly use the steps outlined below to convert your Airtel Post-paid number to Airtel Prepaid Number:
How o Change My Airtel Postpaid to Prepaid in 6 SIMPLE STEPS?
|Steps For Converting Airtel Postpaid to Prepaid||Instructions For Airtel Postpaid To Prepaid Conversion|
|Airtel Postpaid to Prepaid Step 1||Go to the closest Airtel Store|
|Postpaid to Prepaid Step 2||Take along documents like (PAN Card/ Voter ID/ Aadhar Card|
|Postpaid to Prepaid Conversion Step 3||Ask a rep for Post-paid to Prepaid Migration Form & Fill in Necessary Details|
|Airtel Postpaid to Prepaid Step 4||Pay Off Your Dues|
|Airtel Postpaid to Prepaid Step 5||Submit the filled form at the Airtel outlet along with required documents|
|Postpaid to Prepaid on Airtel network Step 6||Your New Airtel Prepaid Sim will be activated within 3-6 hours/within 24 hours|
Step-by-Step Explanation On Airtel Postpaid to Prepaid Conversion
- Perform Air-tel Postpaid to Pre-paid Step 1: Visit the nearest Airtel Store
Using Airtel website or Google Maps, you can easily locate a nearby Airtel store.
- Convert Postpaid to Prepaid Step 2: Carry Your Documents
You should take along your Address Proof and ID Proof to the store which is a necessary step in converting your Airtel post-paid number to pre-paid number.
- Airtel Postpaid to Prepaid Step 3: Put in the required details in the Conversion Form
Ask them for a conversion/migration form from the AIRTEL at the store and put in the details carefully. Additionally, add the right reason why you want to do the migration..
- Airtel India Postpaid to Prepaid Plan Step 4: Pay All Your Dues
Ensure your dues are all duly paid for your post-paid bill. If you fail to this, your conversion may cancel after a few days.
- Airtel Postpaid to Prepaid Step 5: Submit the Form
Submit the migration alongside your photocopied documents and latest paid bills as attachment. Remember to take along your documents for verification.
- Airtel Postpaid to Prepaid Step 6: Airtel Pre-paid New Sim Issue
Activation of the new Prepaid Sim takes around 3-6 hours to get activated while the existing Po-stPaid SIM will have no network during this time until the new sim is activated.
Frequently Asked Questions About Converting Airtel Postpaid to Prepaid
What are the Documents Needed to convert My Airtel Post-paid Number
The documents listed below are required to convert Airtel Post-Paid Number to Prepaid Number:
- Address Proof (documents like Driving Licence, Aadhaar Card)
- Identity Proof (PAN Card)
- 2 Passport Sized photographs
- Current Paid Bill of your Post-paid connection
- Completed and Signed copy of Post-paid to Prepaid Migration Form
Continue reading how to convert Airtel postpaid to prepaid
Can I Convert my Airtel Post-paid Number to Prepaid by dialing Customer Care/or through Airtel Postpaid to Prepaid Online Request?
Hell Naw! You can only complete the migration by checking in on the Airtel Store nearest to you. If you dial their customer care number, you will be directed to do the same.
Pros & Cons of Converting Your Airtel Number from Post-paid to Prepaid
- Better data and Voice plans for longer duration according to a tarrof plan yo desire
- You pay less cash at the end of the month for your pre-paid plan
- Feel free to switch between plans easily according to your choice and need
- You need not pay exorbitant monthly bills
- You can recharge your phone and choose any prepaid plan via online portals, apps and even recharge shops nearby
- More expensive international roaming and national roaming charges
- You need to clear off the monthly tariff plan in order to keep your sim activated at all times, even if you are yet to exhaust the plan
- If you mistakenly miss the due date, your outgoing and incoming calls are barred
How long does it take to get my New Airtel Prepaid Sim activated?
Generally, it takes a period of 3-6 hours for the activation of new Airtel Prepaid Sim.
We hope you now know how to convert Airtel Postpaid to Prepaid. See you next time!